Wednesday, May 23, 2012

tim and jill

Hello  Family…(I am up way too late this evening, doing MomME things while the house is quiet :) ) 

So nice to always hear how everyone is doing!  We are all doing well.  Tim is anxiously awaiting his interview for the Program Director position.  It’s so funny because it’s clear that his boss wants to hire him for the position, but they are making him go through all the protocols first.  Tim has done such AMAZING things for the Boys Town site here…I am excited to see what he will do as Program Director! 

Tim and the kids were so sweet to me for Mother’s Day.  I love them so much and am so lucky to have such a great husband and two of the best little kids in the whole wide world!

Elle, Liam and I planted a flower garden this past week and it is beautiful!  We love taking care of it together and finding caterpillars, earthworms, and other fun bugs and insects.  Elle recently has taken a liking to especially caterpillars and will do anything to save their lives.   Elle is also having her 5th birthday party with all of her pre-school friends this Saturday, so I have been busy planning the birthday festivities and hand making all her decorations, gift bags, etc...!  Oh my, it’s a lot of work, but super fun!  My scrapbooking skills are coming in handy!  She had 16 kids RSVP for the party!!!  Whoohoo…this is going to be FUN entertaining little ones.  She is having a Cowgirl party using the theme of Toy Story’s Jessie.  For the party, we are having a cowgirl/cowboy fashion show, scavenger hunt, doing the limbo and having a cookout!  I have had to get really creative to stay within my budget!    I’ve been calling her my little “Ellie Sue Cowgirl” and she just loves it!  We found her a little outfit so she can Cowgirl it up at her Party!!!  Thank you Dad, Mom, and Debbie for the birthday cards they were very thoughtful.   Thank you Dad especially for the phone call to Ellie, it meant soooo much to her to hear from Grandpa!

Liam is doing well.  He is a momma’s boy lately.  He really has been enjoying Yoga Story Time or as he calls it “WOGA time".  He gets to make yoga poses like animals and sea life and then makes their sounds.  He is ADORABLE!!!  My favorite part is at the end there is mommy/toddler cuddle time and he just loves to snuggle up to me and takes his deep breaths.  It is the sweetest thing EVER!

The weather is finally getting warm here and we will be enjoying the beaches very soon.  We miss you all.  Tim is planning to come out for Roderick’s graduation.  I am so happy it will work out.  Thank you Marlies for helping make it possible!  I’m sad we all can’t come out, but I know Tim will be a great support for Roderick!  We are so proud of Roderick and are thankful for Marlies and Melissa for helping him so much! 

Lots of Love to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment