Wednesday, May 23, 2012

kathy fueston

Dear Mathews Family,

First of all Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful women. Rosemary, you and Dixie are our matriarchs and mentors. We are so very lucky to have you two lead and guide and influence our lives in such a positive way. We love you both so dearly!

It has been so neat to be a part of these emails and to hear about what is going on in each of your lives. You may be my cousins but I feel like you are more my brothers and sisters. I love each of you!
It was a wonderful weekend and Laurel and Jordan (Johnson) are a beautiful couple. Everything went so well and the sealing was sweet. The reception was lovely. The only sad thing for me is I did NOT get enough time with Luke, Amy, Bill and Marlies. I saw you for a second at the reception and went to find you and you were gone. (So sad!) I wanted to do some more catch up with you. Amy, the girls looked so cute in their dresses. The frame with quotes from the kid's sealing and their picture was so DEAR! Loved it!

Rose, thanks for doing your weekly letters. This had been a treasure to enjoy all of your messages and updates. Each of you are dear to my hearts!

Love to all!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment