Wednesday, May 23, 2012

marlies

Hello Family

We had a great Sunday this week - Roderick received his Patriarchal Blessing.  He was very nervous and very sweet.  The patriarch spoke to what an amazing spirit he has and the potential he has to influence others for good.  He talked about a mission and about keeping his eye focused on what is important to his eternal salvation.  It was a great day.

We are very excited for Roderick’s graduation.  We are sending out invitations this week. Let me know if you don’t get yours.  I can’t wait until we can all be together again.

We have our journey of hope event next week.  It should be amazing as we are honoring Dana White – the head of UFC.  We already have great auction items.  The best is two center row floor tickets to a Miami Heat game, two first class airline tickets, and a signed game ball by the entire team.   It is very exciting and kind of the end to the things I worked on as the Exec. Director.

I am getting really excited for our trip to Alaska.  I need to get a picture of me with a grizzly bear J  so I can continue on with my quest to scrapbook all of the states quarters……

Love you all Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment