Tuesday, May 1, 2012

ben and tamme

We are in the middle of the baseball and softball season.  Kloey and Kael are hitting better, now to work on their running.  Kael likes to watch where he hit the ball and poor Kloey inherited her mothers running skills.  Scandal has rocked the Princeton sports association and a group of people are trying to organize another program.  Should be interesting.

Kloey was top reader in 3rd grade again this past 6 weeks.  The reading goal is 14 points and she earned 101.  It is her goal to get top reader each term and she enjoys working on it.  I'm pretty sure she has read more books than I have.  She is reading The Secret Garden right now and is enjoying it.  She will read pretty much anything I buy her and Target has had some in the dollar section lately.  She just finished the 3rd book in the Eragon series and is waiting for us to get the last one.  

Kael was the top reader in his class again.  It is a competition for him.  And I think he is starting to enjoy reading, so I am glad.  He has a new favorite song, What Makes You Beautiful, by One Direction.  You can hear him singing it all around the house.  At last weeks game, Kael got in a pickle between 3rd and home.  He fell down as he turned back to 3rd, but the catcher dropped the ball so he made it.  After the game he told Ben "that when I fell down, I thought it was over."  

Galilee and Sadee love to hold Kole.  Sadee will say "baby lap".  She doesn't really hold him, he just lays across her lap and she beams at him.  Galilee asks to hold him all the time.  I catch her squeezing him close and giving him kisses.  She just loves him.  

Kole is growing like a weed.  He up to 11 pounds and 22.5 inches.  He is so sweet and mild tempered.  I have to remind myself that he is only 3 weeks old.  I feel like he's been around forever already.  

Ben is good.  He is trying to get ready for High Adventure in June.  They are planning a round trip bike ride to Paris, TX- which is 70 miles away.  I think they are crazy, but he is kinda excited about it.  

Hope all is well with you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment