Sunday, March 4, 2012

bill and rosi

Hello Dear Family!!!!

How are you????   It's March and I can't believe it!!   Yet another year is flying by.   

Here in Utah I am not sure if it is winter or spring.   One day we wake to 3 inches of snow, the next the temperature is in the 40's or even mid 50's.  It has been quite a winter of ups and downs.  I am so thankful, however, that we have not had much snow in the valley's.  My drive to Orem each morning is already a hazard.  Because of construction, the lanes are narrow, unexpectedly winding, no shoulder space on either side,  and the lines on the road vague and difficult to follow.  The road will be completed just about when I retire.   I think it has been 4 years now.  One thing I will add is that I am a more competent driver now.  I get lots of practice.

The week has been rather uneventful.  I have been getting a lot of paper work completed at school and preparing for tour.  I have a cute little "saucey" student teacher from BYU.  She has very long, beautiful black hair and is about the size of our Jill.  She is from Houston Tx. and is doing a fair job at our school.  She is very computer savy and I really appreciate that.  Just to spice up my conversation with you. I will tell you that she has a large black mole on the top part of her nose.  I want to pluck it off.  But she has snappy dark eyes and I think she might just bite me if I tried.

Tim, I never heard back from you.  That must have been quite a long supper.  Ben, so good to hear about your trip to San Jose.  Glad it was so successful.   Nick, sorry that you were having a miserable Saturday.  I have some of those sometimes.  However, this week was especially good because Tyler, Emma and Quinc were with us.   They spent Friday night and most of Saturday.  For supper we always have macaroni and cheese (this time we added O.M. hotdogs... the kids even ate some mustard.   In the morning we had some boiled eggs for Emma and sausage and bacon for Tyler and Quinc.  We went swimming on Saturday morning.  (at least they did...  the Shark, Tyler; the Dolphin, Emma; and the Minnow, Quinc.)

Today is Parker's blessing day.   We expect it will be beautiful.  Dad has pictures of Blessing days on his computer that we frequently see when we are talking in his room.   Days of Elle's blessing, Kael's blessing, Claire's blessing and more.  Great memories of the family being together.

Becky, so glad that Adam is back home after a hard working show in Mesa.  Marliesi, we will certainly miss you and your family today.  We had hoped you would be able to be here.

Much love to all!!!

Mom

Dad and I think of you all and pray for you all every day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment