Monday, March 5, 2012

ben and tamme

I guess I'll take a stab at this.   I love when Ben does it because it fun to hear his perspective on life here in Texas.  The weather here is crazy.  One day its 70 degrees and the next its 30.  We are still in a drought, but the wild flowers are starting to pop up.  Texas has the most beautiful wild flowers.  

Our fast and testimony meeting was wonderful.  Kael, Kloey, Ben and Gali bore their testimonies.  Kael, always leads the charge and then asks Ben or I to go.  But yesterday, Kloey followed him up and when they were done, Gali asked if she could.  We told her she has to do it herself and so she practiced with Ben and just went for it.  It was so cute!  She said "I like to bare my testimony.  I like coming to church. I like my mom.  I like my dad.  In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen."  After she was done, Sadee said clear as a bell, "my turn!"  I think the whole room heard her.  Then she started crying, I think because she was embarrassed, because everyone was laughing.  

Basketball and cheer leading have ended.  Kael loves to play basketball and did a very good job.  He is a very good defensive player.  He is good at not slapping and hitting like the other kids, just puts his hand up and out.  He also uses his body to push the player.  A few times he pushed him right out of bounds.  It just makes me smile to watch him play.  

Kloey LOVED cheer leading.  She was the loudest on her squad and did a great job being a leader.  It brought a new side out of her that I hadn't seen.  Not even sure what it was, but I loved watching her, because she loved it.  She is just finishing up the 7th Harry Potter book.  I think she started it last week.  

Gali and Sadee are good friends and it is fun to watch them play together.  They both loves to read books, play with playdough, color and be outside.  Gali rides her bike "faster fast" around in circles on the carport.  Sadee has found a new friend.  She loves my friend Julia and calls her "Jewie".  Every time she sees her she wants her to hold her.  Sadee will just snuggle in and is so content to just be with her.  

Ben was gone all last week on business and we all survived.  It was hard because he was so busy we only spoke for about 15 minutes all week.  He was sick of eating Indian food by the end.  His partner is based out of India and so he has gotten to eat a whole lot of Indian food over the last few years.  He was grateful for the cheeseburger for lunch one day.  Although he said he felt funny eating a cow in front of his Indian co-workers.  

We are down to 4 weeks for this little guys arrival.  I am at the uncomfortable stage and all my clothes are getting too small.  I told Ben I needed a muumuu.  The kids are having fun watching my belly move and feeling him kick.  Kael and Kloey just came home. The first thing Kael did was give my tummy a nuzzle.  Friday I go in for an ultra sound to check his size and make sure he has what he needs for the next 4 weeks.  It will be fun to see him, but I feel like its kinda unnecessary since we know he will be on the larger end of the scale.   

We hope you all are well and we miss you all.  

Love, Ben, Tamme, Kloey, Kael, Gali and Sadee

No comments:

Post a Comment