Tuesday, March 27, 2012

tim and jill


Yes, hello everyone. It is good to read the updates that we get through this little thread. We are doing well, working hard and looking for a promotion at this time. I have seen a couple that I would be interested in, in Texas and Omaha. But I have been told that a program director position will open at the end of April and have been asked to wait on that before applying for other positions. Jill and I are just trying to figure out what we want to do and if we want to spend another 3 years here. We will keep you updated...
 
I just wanted to follow up on Travis. Sorry, I was going to do it before he called, but completely forgot. Travis works for Northwest Financial, which, I am told is one of the top financial advisory firms in the country. He will call each of you, if he hasn't already. He sets up a time to meet and discuss your financial status and then comes up with a plan for each of you to get ready for retirement, life insurance, etc. It is all free, as he gets paid by the companys from which you may buy insurance or other things from. We spent 2 hours one day and then another 2 hours another day discussing where we stand and what we should do with our money. He has set up the physical for Jill and I and it is free as well. It sets the rate for which you will be charged for any type of life insurance for the rest of your life, basically. If you have any questions, let me know.

Tim Mathews

No comments:

Post a Comment