Monday, November 1, 2010

nick and deb sorensen

Happy Halloween!

Claire keeps saying, "Oh, man!" when she drops something or when something happens she doesn't want to. I couldn't figure out where she got it from. I hear her say "dang it!" occasionally because I say it (oops) and she comes home from the babysitter's saying "shut up!" ARGH! but I knew I don't say "oh man" and I knew nick doesn't, but I knew I've heard it before. today we were watching "Dora the Explorer", her most favorite show and I heard one of the characters say "Oh, man!" and she repeated it. Had to laugh. She's so funny and of all the things she could be saying, I do like that one. She's sitting on my lap right now giving me kisses and singing, "Book of Mor-non Stories". It sounds mostly like "book a mor-non stories, teacherrr, tells me, lamonnnn ites in an-chant hissss-story."

Matthew is so smiley. Nick has made him laugh this great big belly laugh lately. He tickles his collar bones and the kid goes nuts. He's still chubby as ever.

Claire interrupted this letter with a "Mine turn, Momma?" so here is her contribution:
cvvu7uerkfdyulurtttbggdfdf7dafrfddfmg iij

Halloween we lucky enough to have Gramma Rosi and Grampa Bill come to visit. They came to the ward Trunk-or-Treat with us. Grampa sat and handed out all the candy for our party while Gramma took Claire around in her cute costume (white leopard). Matthew was still an otter because i couldn't track down a Batman costume (long story). I bought a couple of cute costumes on line for SUPER cheap and the otter was way big on Matthew. I duct taped him in and it worked just fine. He feel asleep in it a couple of times because he was so warm.

I have been having voice lessons with Grandma Rosi lately. I forget how much singing means to me. I'm working on an Mozart aria and hope to be able to sing it in a recital sooner or later.
Grandma Rosi is my musical 'soul mate' and I hate to live so far from her.

Nick is still stressed at work. He finished this big week just recently and just has to keep go go going. He needs a vacation. ;)

We love you all,

-deb

No comments:

Post a Comment