Monday, November 8, 2010

adam and becky frus

Wow, deb that sounds like a full week. We will hope that the babies get healthy and stay healthy and that you and Nick get some sleep.

We here in Phoenix are doing good. Adam had a slower week and was able to get a lot stuff done around the house. I think it hit him that we are having a baby in the next couple of weeks, and there is some tasks that won't get done if they don't get done now. He has worked hard all week and I really appreciate all that he has done.

School and teaching (both ASU and Desert Botanical Gardens) is almost over. My last day is this Wednesday and I am really excited to be able to take a little bit of a break. I plan on concentrating on getting the house ready. I have worked every weekend trying to complete my curriculum and continue my thesis research, and so will be glad to put that on the back burner for the next 2 months and just focus on this new baby.

I am feeling good and pregnant, but overall still getting around pretty well.

We will keep you informed on the developments of the baby. Love you all
becky

No comments:

Post a Comment