Wednesday, November 17, 2010

bill and rosi mathews

Hello Family!!!

So happy that the Ben and Tim Mathews' families got together last week. It sounds like you had a great time and we were so happy that you got familiar with New York. I didn't visit New York until I was almost 60 years old. I love the place to visit. Tamme and Ben, how did you like "Wicked"?

So this has been another busy week. I get up about 5:15 each morning, get a little early devotional by listening to KBYU while I get ready for school, cook a little hot cereal and make sandwiches for Dad and I then make my way to school while it is still dark outside. Traffic on I 15 is busy even at 6:20 and I kinda creep on to the freeway amidst all of the construction. Of course, I also get my basketball and football devotional as I listen to our sports radio station on my way to school. How about those Jazz. (at least their road trip. We are pumped!!)
My classes are going well. I am in the middle of selecting music for our Andrew Lloyd Webber fundraising concert. I hope to have a group of boys on rollerskates, a huge organ, cats all over the stage, Joseph and brothers walking around in sandals, and more. It is so awesome to have my creative juices flowing.

Dad is okay. He gets really frustrated about some things and I feel badly for him. But he is still my Big Bill and I love him. We are basically very good companions.

We are so excited for Becky and Adam. She sounds so good. Can't wait to see them over Thanksgiving. Hope that you will all have a wonderful holiday. I am sad that I won't get to see you!!!! Take care of yourselves.

Luke and Family and the Nick Sorensens ate dinner with us on Sunday. Their children are all growing and are so beautiful. We measured them on our Growth Wall (that Marlies decorated) and added Matthew to the bunch. Fun.

Good luck to Roderick this week in his second state game. He scored 4 touchdowns and had two interceptions in their first win. WOW what a guy.

Love you all,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment