Tuesday, February 17, 2015

tim and jill feb 2015

Hi Everyone!
I have enjoyed catching up on the families!  Thanks Deb for being the one that keeps us continually connected!  You are a super star sista by always making sure everyone is recognized for birthdays and anniversaries.  You make everyone feel so special!

We are well here in Sunny California! The weather here is quite wonderful.  It's only February and Tim took the kids swimming outside yesterday.  It was almost 75 degrees! Tim was in Napa last week for work and we are happy to have him back! I missed his amazing cooking and all his help with the kiddos.  I feel so lucky I have such a helpful husband! Tim is really liking his job.  He is very busy but seems to have it all under control.  😊

Our little ones are great!
Little Miss Ellie is doing well in 2nd grade. Ugh the friend thing is a little tough this year.  The challenge is her being a newby, she come in and befriended girls that have been friends since preschool.  She doesn't have that history with them.  She's had to deal with bullying this year and we've also had to talk about mature topics that I wouldn't expect until later grades.  I am shocked that girls her age have a liking for boys already... Thankfully Ellie isn't like that... She still plays with dolls and just innocent!  Kids are exposed to so much more though at a younger age.  Oh and many already have IPhones! What??? Yah that won't be happening either anytime soon.    She is reading very well and finds school pretty easy.  She's doing cartwheels now and is loving her dance and gymnastics classes.  Not sure if you all knew but she illustrated a few books awhile back that are published for kindle.  They are called Worrier to Warrior and FunZen A to Z... Check them out if you can! I'm so proud of her!

Mr. Liam is my little inventor.  Everyday he's coming up with new things to play or make.  He is very meticulous and tenacious.  He will make the coolest Lego structures and tdress up like a super hero or Ninja or whatever and make the coolest sound effects. Someday he wants to be a doctor or dentist and other days he want to be a police officer.  He is so sweet for a little boy and still likes to cuddle!   Little Carson wants to be just like him.  Liam is doing AMAZING in Pre-School.  His teacher adores him and encourages his creativity.  He's counting to high numbers, knows his letters and almost all his sounds.  He's taking gymnastics too and really enjoys it.  We signed him up for T Ball for the spring.  I've got to start working with him on catching and hitting the ball. Tim is so busy these days to work with him so I've got to figure out to teach him.

Little Baby Carson is 18 months now! He's quite the dare devil.  I can't take my eyes off him for one minute otherwise he'd either be on top of the table with a mouth full of cookies and milk, trying to clean toilets, or be climbing the bunk bed to see if he can get to the top and jump off!  I am always carrying him in the sling when we go out because he just wants to be free and explore!   He is the sweetest though and his hugs and kisses tell you so. He's learning many words and trying to communicate lots! I'm still nursing him and he still sleeps snuggled up next to me lol...I know you all are saying WHAAT??? Yes, he's nearly attached but that's ok...he's a happy baby thought! Tim will be happy to get his portion of the bed back soon I'm sure!
As for me, I'm doing well!  I've joined a Moms group here.  We have lots of playgroups:) where we host play dates or do activities together as well as do moms night outs. I really like it a lot! I've met some really nice moms and playmates for Liam and Carson.  I'm volunteering at Elle's school as PTA secretary and still working regularly at Liam's school. I'm also taking online classes for Real Estate. I'm hoping I'll be finished near summer.  I've been training for the Modesto Half Marathon which is at the end of March. I love that I'm running again!  I did my longest run last weekend which was 8 miles. I was so sore and was walking like Frankenstein the day after.
Tim and I just celebrated our 11th anniversary.  It's been the most enlightening years of my life and I'm sure for him too! Love will keep us together as the song says!  Life is good and we are happy.  We miss you all and feel free to come see us anytime! We have lots of room always for everyone! We love you...xo

The Mathews in California!

No comments:

Post a Comment