Tuesday, February 17, 2015

deb and nick feb 2015

Don't forget to respond, when/if you have time!!!

First, Happy Birthday, Biggest Brother!!! Hopefully you received your card from us! 

2nd: I spaced your anniversary, Tim and Jill! Bah! I will have a card in the mail soon. HAPPY 11th!! 11 years with you, Jill! You'd think we were sisters or something!!

3rd: But maybe it should have been first because her birthday was first, Happy Birthday, Becky!! I was LATE on your card. Which is normal for me now. I am sorry I didn't get that out on time. I had it, I truly just hate going to the post office with at LEAST three kids, packages, long lines, etc. Plan on this being a routine with me anymore until my kids are a bit older. So sorry. But you were thought of by, I'm sure, ALL of us!!

I should speak with exclamation points more often!! I actually know a woman who strives to use them at every sentence!! And if you ever met her, you'd know why!! She's a hoot!!

Anyway, US!

Nick: Nick spent an EXCITING time in Oklahoma for the month of January. Normally we try to get him to go visit all the cool things about the area, but he was just so busy! Now he's in West Virginia. He actually gets to work with a few people that he really likes there so this should be a great trip for him. He has had to get four new computers in the last 20 months. The newest is a MAC, which I'm so jealous of! This is a guy who never wanted one and I always did. Tricks of the trade, I understand.

Me: Woosh. Life is busy. We were up to our eyeballs in running noses and crazy breathing. Much better now, I'm hoping. We went to the zoo yesterday because the weather was: 75!! I was sweating in my shorts! Beautiful day. I've had one rehearsal with my choirs and I can already tell how much of a blast I'm going to have. 

Claire: Her reading has turned a corner in the last week. I'm so proud of her! She has always been a wiz at math, but now that her reading is catching up a bit there is little to stop this one. Her teacher has asked her to join a tutoring group (hasn't started yet and may not start now) and has been concerned but I'm hoping we pulled through. 

Bruiser: Can mostly spell his name!! And almost write it! Hooray! He told me he needs a new Luke Skywalker. He loves school and keeps asking to stay longer. Not sure what he'll say when he experiences all day kindergarten!

Zoey: Turned 2 last week! Her words are taking off! She loves Elsa (I had no idea 2 year olds would care!! It's the song that does it. This girl loves to sing) and received a few outfits from her grandparents/great grandmother that certainly filled Disney's pocket. However, she resorts to biting, scratching, etc even more quickly. I've tried...almost everything...Holding her arms down, ignoring it (even tried ignoring it while she's doing it to me), time outs, yelling (out of frustration, not because it was a tactic), she has even received a squirt of water (after a LOT of thought and tons of peoples' suggestions) etc. Any suggestions?? I'm dying a bit.

Thomas: started rice cereal and LOVES it. Ever since starting, at about 4pm daily, he is prone to MAJOR blow outs and has been moved though diaper sizings and I've thrown away several outfits due to the viscosity and velocity. All the while, smiling. 

I love my family!!

How's yours?

LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment