Tuesday, February 17, 2015

ben and tamme feb 2015

I am sitting at the doctors after I just drank some nasty juice. Doing the glucose test and I just found out that I get a shot too. Every time I have a baby - when am I not- there is some new test or procedure. Last time it was HIV testing.  Since I have time to kill I thought I'd give an update on my crew.

Ben: Has been busy busy busy. On top of work and church, he is coaching both Kael and Gali's basketball teams. He really enjoys coaching the boys and the girls give him a run for his money with all their giggles and twirls.

Kloey has started the braces process.  After 4-5 months of trying to create space she will get braces. This is new to both Ben and I, but Kloey is cool as a cucumber about it. She is sad she can not eat Carmel or salt water taffy for the next 2 or so yrs. She amazing me at how much she just rolls with things.

KAEL is a rock star on the basketball court. He is a natural and it is so fun to watch him. I will confess it's fun to hear the other teams parents telling their kids to get #3!  I just sit and smile, thinking that's my kid.

Gali is doing good with basketball. It's fun to watch her not give up and be aggressive on the court. Her last game she shoot a girl a dirty look after they fought for the ball. Her reading has clicked and she is becoming a little reader.

Sadee is so sweet. Everyday at least once she gives my belly a kiss and prays for me to have fun with my baby. She is always suggesting names for this one. The other night I came home after she was in bed and I gave her a kiss. She told me to tell the baby that she loves her.

Kole is one crazy little boy. He loves swords, guns, balls and candy.  He loves to dance and growl.  He makes me laugh as he shoots bad guys and runs around. He is potty trained and it only took a few days. He was the fastest so far.  I am loving the break from diapers for the next few months.

Me: I am pregnant. Things are good so far and this little one has a mean left hook and round house kick. She also is still nameless. If you have any suggestions please share.  I am feeling really good and all the pains that I normally have are few and far between. I keep waiting for things to go south, but I really am feeling great.

Deb, I am not sure how to help Zoey with her biting and stuff, I am sure she will grow out of it at some point. :) Ben had suggested to be very consistent with that. Even to the point where other actions go unnoticed. Not sure if that will help.  Good luck.

We hope y'all are happy.

Love- the Texas Mathews

No comments:

Post a Comment