Friday, October 3, 2014

marlies mathews

Hello everyone!

I agree with Deb – we do not talk enough!  I love you all so much.
Not much happening in Vegas.  I recently got back into my graduate program.  It is interesting and I am actually enjoying a lot of the things we are working on.  Classes this month are Leadership and Statistics.  I will bet you can guess which one I like J (hint – it isn’t statistics)

I am headed to New Mexico next week to spend my Birthday with Becky.  We are going to the hot air balloon show!  I am super excited to see her, Adam and little Elizabeth.  We are also going to hit up my New Mexico quarter.  Becky found a friend who is going to take us on a tour of a pueblo that their sun symbol is named after.

I just bought my tickets to Hawaii with Melissa for Christmas!  We are going to be there December 17 – 25th.  We are going to the main island of Hawaii and spending the entire week there.  We thought about island hopping but honestly decided that we would rather spend money on fun activities on that island than trying to rush another island.  It should be super fun!!!

I will send pictures out!  I havn’t had a visitor in almost two weeks – getting lonely so you are all invited J

Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment