Sunday, October 5, 2014

jill and tim mathews

Hello everyone!
Deb we are way excited for your new moving adventure!  The email updates about everyone have been fun to read.  Thanks Deb for suggesting we do these again!  

We have been enjoying Central California:). Tim absolutely loves his job and is making such an impact for his company.  I love that he comes home happy each day and shares such positive news about new things he's implemented and how he's so respected for his knowledge.  Such a difference from his other work experience.  

Ellie is adjusting to her new school and making friends.  She's in the second grade now.  She was chosen Super Sailor of the month for September for demonstrating respect to her teacher and classmates.  It was so great getting to go to her awards ceremony at school.  Elle is doing gymnastics, ballet and tap this year!  She has a full schedule but loves it

Liam started preschool this year... He loves it!  It's a parent participation school so I get to go into his classroom to be a helper often.  Liam is also doing gymnastics.  He is doing great making new friends.  He's recently had a few play dates without me and he thinks that's pretty cool! He's met a really nice friend that lives close and they have the love of Legos and Superheros in common so it makes for fun times! 

Carson is doing well and getting so big! This past week has been rough with him having pneumonia.  He's better though.  He loves to give lots of kisses and says "DAD" all day long!  He loves his daddy! 

And me... I'm doing well:) I recently started Real Estate school ( an online program) .  I am hoping to be finished in December.  I'm also serving on the PTA at Elle's school.  It's quite demanding but a lot of fun.  I am also volunteering in both Elle and Liam's classrooms...so while I'm away... Little Carson has a nanny once a week that is so great with him!  It's good because once I start working part time in real estate he will be used to being away from me a few hours.  

We are excited that we will be in Utah with mom and dad for Thanksgiving! It would be great to see u all if any of you can come too!  I miss playing board games with you all... A good game of hand and foot sounds fun to me!
Well happy harvest time... Sending our love!  
Tim, Jill, Elle, Liam and Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment