Friday, October 3, 2014

bill and rosi mathews

Hello Family

Loved reading Deb and Becky's letters.  I know you two are super busy.  Thanks for taking the time to update us on your lives.  

Fall is gorgeous here in Utah Valley.  Tomatoes growing in our backyard that are the envy of the grocery store.  We have had blackberries as large as my big toe for the last many months... and not just a few.  Delicious.  Emma is the award winning "Berry Picker".  She can find a handful more even after Grandma has picked "all" of the ripe ones.

Kael and Kole are here with us for a few days...  along with Daddy Ben.  We are having such a great visit.  Yesterday we went to the pumpkin maze.  EJ went with us last year.  It is such a fun place and FREE.  It is worth a drive to Springville just to to take the kids there.  Petting Zoo, corn crib, slides, corn and baled hay maze, pyramid to climb and more.  Plus pumpkins everywhere!!!  I wish it would still be around in November when Tim and family comes for Thanksgiving. (By the way, you are all invited!!)  Elle and Liam would love the Maze.

Along with the visit, Dad and I have had six doctor appointments this week.  I think that is a record for us.  I had an MRI on my brain on Tuesday.  Results: my brain is fine.  I just have to learn to regulate my meds so that I am not dizzy and so that I don't dilute their potency by taking them at the wrong time of the day.  The pain in my face is less.  I had had a really bad weekend last week and that was what prompted me to go back to the doc and try to figure things out.  Dad's appt. were mostly check ups and then a trip to the dermatologist.  He has some battle scars from that visit

We are looking forward to the BYU vs Utah State football game tonight.  I love both schools so "Go Cougs and Aggies."
  
We are also looking forward to General Conference which begins tomorrow morning.  It will be a very pleasant weekend. Wish you were here!

Much love to you all.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment