Tuesday, April 24, 2012

tim and jill


Hello from across the many miles…

The Mathews’ in Rhode Island are doing well.  It looks like we could potentially be Rhode Islanders for a little while longer.  This week is a BIG WEEK for Tim as the Residential Program Director job is getting posted and Tim is going to apply.  I am so excited for Tim because I think he will do a phenomenal job with this position and the site here would be silly not to promote him.  Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers over the next few weeks as he journeys to the next step (we hope).

Elle was out of school this past school for Spring Break.  We planned LOTS of fun activities for both Elle and Liam.  We had beautiful weather and even were able to go to the zoo one day and the beach another.  Elle got in the cold, freezing water like it was nothing.

Elle and Liam have become quite the playmates.  Tim and I went searching for them this evening to get them ready for bed and neither of us could find them.  We knew there was no way if they were hiding, Liam could stay quiet for that long.  I finally just kept calling Liam’s name and I heard a little peep…they both were hiding in my closet behind all my clothes.  I asked Elle how Liam stayed so quiet for so long, she said she put her hand over his mouth but not his nose, so he could still breathe.  OMG… good grief!  Tim and I were cracking up.

Well we hope you all have a great week.  We miss you and love you LOTS!  I wish we all lived closer so we could all have fun and play more!  Elle and Liam send HUGS and Kisses to you all!

Love,

Tim, Jill, Elle, and Liam XO

No comments:

Post a Comment