Tuesday, April 3, 2012

marlies


Hello my dear family
We are doing great here in Vegas.
Things are moving so quickly – soon it will be August and our cute little teenager will be off onto his college career.  I can’t believe how quickly time flies.  For those of you coming – Roderick’s graduation is on June 18th.  We have a lot of people coming including Melissa’s family from California.  I have worked through sleeping arrangments with Cristi.  She is excited for the Mathews clan to show up on her door step.  Please let me know if you are planning on coming.  I know Roderick is hoping to see you all (Even though he would never say itJ)  He is really excited about graduating and has worked very hard to get to this point.  Jill and Tim have worked on catching him up since he was 12.  Melissa and I had the easy years – Ok maybe not so easy – but he is really excited.

We have had a great couple of weeks.  Dad was in town for 10 days – we watched the Hunger Games – we ate cheesecake -  Roderick had his knee surgery – my program director Michele Howser worked her last day at Boys Town – and Melissa gets a week off for spring break!  What more could we ask for?
Sorry it is short, but super busy – Love you all
Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment