Tuesday, April 3, 2012

nick and deb

We are doing great, too!

Nick---coming up with amazing things at work. I hear his ideas lately and I go...wow! I had no idea I had such a smart guy!

Deb---ALMOST finished with her last week of teaching for the semester! Hooray! It has been a LONG semester. woosh!

Claire---AN AMAZING READER! We were at the store today and she read "germs" on a hand sanitize bottle. I'm sorry but if you look at the word: G- can be pronounced 2 ways, e's can be prounounced 5 or 6 ways and then three consonants in a row! She's amazing. Wow. She also has her 4th ear infection in as many months. The doc today said that it's time for ear tubes. sigh. poor kiddo.

Matthew---poor kid is draining out of his eyes, ears, mouth and nose, lungs all wheezy. I just can't keep him well. We went to the pulminalogist last month and he referred us to a pediatric ENT this month. We hope we can get him all figured out cause wow. I don't know what to do with this kiddo. He's brave, but man! I can't do anything when he's like this. He wants me to hold him all the time.

Love you,

-deb

No comments:

Post a Comment