Sunday, February 5, 2012

tim and jill

Aloha!
It's always so great to hear how everyone is doing.  I always love reading the Mathews' Familly Newsletters. 

Tomorrow Tim and I celebrate our 8th anniversary!  It's amazing how quickly time flies.  We are hoping to get a moment away this weekend to go out on a date to celebrate while my good friend tends to our little ones.

Ellie and Liam are great!  If we could just keep Liam from bumping his forehead on a daily basis...the poor kid is always getting a goose egg one way or another.  I worry...he is special to me I just don't want him to be "special" from hitting his head too much!  Ellie is such a great sister to him.  She is always helping him and letting him know she cares.  My favorite time of the day is when the kids wake up and they say good morning to each other and sit side by side with their juice cups and enjoy watching an early morning cartoon together on the couch.  The LOVE is so sweet...and I am thankful for that sweetness everyday.

We miss you all!  Rhode Island is treating us well...although it's been cold...its been a very mild winter.  It feels like spring is on it's way.

Deb...I'm getting those clothes together soon.  I have been totally sidetracked.  Remind me...what sizes are you in need of and I imagine you are looking for spring/summer clothing?

Take care...lots of Love...
Tim, Jill, Ellie, Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment