Sunday, February 5, 2012

nick and deb

crazy how life just gets away from you! Glad you've tried to keep it up, Mom. It's good to hear how you're doing. Was sad I never heard Marlies was in town though :(

Amy, we have that stuff and Nick's trip will be on Thursday this week. He's going down to Bountiful. Is that far enough or do you want to wait until the next trip? Unknown date on that, though.

Becky, clothes are COMING! I just boxed them Saturday. It'll come down in 2-3 loads but 1 month at a time. I will send the first one on Thurs or Friday.

Marlies! You came to utah and didn't tell me. You might be a bit fired. Claire keeps telling me that she's a peassssant.

Ben, received your package yet?



We are desperately looking for a different job for Nick. We've all been sick. Claire loves school (jill---I've been meaning to ask what you do for a curriculum for preschool...?). We have her primary teachers come to us at the end of every Sunday to tell us what new things she said because apparently she is the funniest thing they've ever heard. Lately, it's "Sister Roxy? Do you enjoy your sleeves?" We've been working on modesty... or upon introduction to others she commonly tells them, "I barfed in my bed last years." as opposed to, "My name is Claire." And it doesn't help that we commonly laugh or others laugh so she's further encouraged. Matthew doesn't like to talk much, but he is into everything! He still signs like crazy and it's hilarious to watch him now make up his own signs (coat is a particular favorite. He mimes putting on a coat, the points to you and mimes putting on a coat and then points to the door and waves 'bye bye' because he wants to go outside).

we love you all,

nick, deb, claire and matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment