Sunday, February 5, 2012

bill and rosi

Hello Dear Family,

I wanted to say hi and let you know that Dad and I are thinking about you all.

We had a great surprise this week.  Marlies came on Thursday night and just left today.  It was perfect timing as Dad would have been alone all weekend because I had a District Music performance and I had to be gone to.      I came home from school on Thursday and the minute I walked in the door, Dad yelled "come here, I have some great news".   I said "please let me put my books and purse down".  He wanted me RIGHT NOW.  He then proceeded to tell me that Marlies was coming.   They had such a great time together. I told her that she must have been listening to the spirit as I knew that Dad would be lonely.  They also got to spend quality time with Luke and family.

Parker is such a sweet little girl.  I see her about once a week and I just want to hold her and drink in her sweet spirit.  (It feels like it "seeps" into my body.)    Amy is doing well.  She is such a good Mommie and seems to be on top of things.   

We had a fun weekend with Nick and Deb a couple of weeks ago.  Puzzles, a tea party (with Deb and Claire), shopping, BBQ ribs, German pancakes and more.

It has been fun to follow our two oldest grandsons and their basketball life.   We have seen two of Tyler's games and gotten good reports on Kael's games back there in Texas.  

I am beginning a very busy month of Feb.  Our big show is shaping up and I think that it will be very nice.  Thanks to all of you who have made suggestions. Many are included.  Marlies and Dad came and watched a rehearsal of my A Cappella choir on Friday.  it was fun to have family there.

I think that you know that Laurel is getting married.  The date is May 12th (I told some of you that it was the 18th and that was wrong.)  I am sure that Cristi would love to have all of you come, but since that isn't possible make sure to connect with them.   The Bullochs have supported us in so many ways.

Have a wonderful week.   I love you.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment