Tuesday, July 3, 2012

tim and jill

Hello all...
The Mathews' Family in Rhode Island will soon be moving...where?  We don't know...moving on a new adventure is all we know at this point.  Tim sadly did not get the job promotion, however new and better things are on the way.  We just know that!  I must admit it's kind of scary not knowing where we will be in two months.  I am just thankful today that we all have our health and that we have our necessities.  So, lots of fun and exciting changes here for us.  I was so happy Tim got to spend time with you all.  I wished the kids and I could have come too.  We miss you all so much!  I really HOPE Tim gets a job closer to the west.  I am NOT a big fan of living this far from family at all.  The experience out here has taught us so much.  We are so ready to though to move on.  I will keep you all posted where we end up!  Right now it looks like Omaha is the biggest possiblity.  
 
Over the weekend my sweet nephew passed away (my brother's only boy). He was 19 and would have been 20 in August. My nephew was like a brother to me so this is very hard. My family all came together and bought me and the kids plane tickets to be there for the service. I have never been more grateful! We will be spending 10 days in northern Idaho. Today I realize, life is so precious. Each day we wake up is truely a miracle.  Cherish each moment you get with your children and just be in the moment.  
 
Take care and sending our love to you all....
 
 
Tim, Jill, Ellie, Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment