Tuesday, July 3, 2012

rosi

Hello again,

I would like to add some additional comments to my letter regarding the Institute.

I want you all to know how important and wonderful my Sis, Dixie, continues to be in our Institute program (and in my life).

I had thought that she wouldn't be returning as the hospitality chair this year, but no, she is there working every day, providing awesome dinners.  The thing that is touching to me is that I believe the primary reason she does this is to support me and make me look better.  I also appreciate that it was really her that made our contact with the University of Utah people who are coming this week to talk with us about providing space for the Institute next year.  She privately passed the message to me so that it looked like it was my networking that had provided the contact.  I know she did this because she loves me.  I have been so fortunate to have her love and support since I was a little girl.  I am grateful to see some similar deeds among you, our children.  Offers of help and kindness, support and love for siblings and their children.  I want us to all be an eternal family and I know if kindness and unselfishness rules, our goal will be accomplished.

Have a wonderful week.  I am off to opera this morning and my stomach is churning.  It will be nice to have the stress level reduced and my mind to function without it for a few weeks after this Saturday.

Have a wonderful day!!

Mom

Grandma Rosi is up to her eyeballs in opera ...  staging scenes from Dido and Aeneas and The Marriage of Figaro.  One more huge week and our 6th Institute season is over.  We will be moving to a new location next year and I have been doing some research on that project.  Both Utah State University and the University of Utah are VERY interested in having our Institute relocate to their facilities.  It has felt good to find a couple of hot spots that might work out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment