Monday, February 28, 2011

nick and deb sorensen

Hello Family!

small things: Claire lines up her toys in the bathroom corners, facing the corners, and tells me they are in time out. "Bad atchen" she says. She SINGS. wow, she sings. I teach lessons in the front room and whenever she's not at the babysitters, she will do all the warm ups with the students. Her favorite one is "Zi zo zi zo zi zo zi zo za za za". The way she says it makes me think it would be the best advertising for a Twizzler commercial. "ZZZZZZZZeeeee! ZOOOO! ZEEEEEEEEEEE! Zo! Za Za Za!" Terrible 2's are awful and I've heard 3's are worse. Does anyone wanna child for the next year or so? I hate it how I ask her to do something and she does the exact opposite. I'm going to have to try the "energy drain" (from Love and Logic). We'll see how it goes.

Matthew has the worst eczema I've ever seen. It covers his poor face and it gets all swollen and painful looking. He just smiles through it until Claire whacks him in the face. Or even scratches him by accident and then he balls. Poor kid. He's so great.

Love you,
-deb

No comments:

Post a Comment