Tuesday, February 22, 2011

bill and rosi mathews

Hello Family,

I feel like a stranger to all of you. I wanted to send out word that "I love you and care about each of you" even though I have been a absenteeism mother as of late.

I hope you are all doing well. Dad and I keep each of you...by name... in our prayers daily and are anxious that you are healthy, happy and wealthy.... (well, maybe not the wealthy part... but I am sure you wouldn't mind being rich)



Luke is now officially 40. Wow, where have all of the years gone? I am so proud of all you have accomplished in your life, Luke. You are taking on those years with esteem and with wisdom. I am grateful that you are part of my life and that I can feel of your strength... for I truly do.

Marlies, I am sorry that Rick beats up on you three times a week. I am going to have to come down there and give him a body slam. (If I could only catch him.) I know that he brings a lot of blessings and action into your life. We love spending "short" vacations at your home. Las Vegas is very alluring.

Becky Jane.... a new Mom of beautiful Elizabeth. Dad and I are so happy for you and Adam. We are also excited for you to finish that Master's Degree and are so grateful that you have had the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills. Look out in the world of geology for that name: "Rebecca Frus".

Benjamin D... What an amazing family you have down there in Texas. We have loved our visits with you. I can see you, in my mind's eye, going about your daily lives... your yard, your children's schools, Princeton and Farmersville, your church but especially the home and people who live in it (but I am glad that I do not have to take care of your "farm".)

Timmy... we are anxious to spend time with you in Rhode Island. I have heard so much about the area you live in and it will be fun to see you and yours and get acquainted with that part of the U.S. We know that your family is going through some growing processes right now, but hang on as you will come out the better for it.

Deb... thanks so much for helping me through my efforts at MVHS. It has been very special to share time together and see your skills in teaching grow. Dad and I are concerned about the health of your kiddies... but are grateful that Claire is doing better and hope that little Matthew will soon be on the mend. Go Aggies!!!!!


So... I want you all to know that I am so proud of you. You are truly the things that are most important to Dad and I. You are always the focus of our prayers and our heart's concern. We pray that there is love, patience, trust, loyalty and kindness in your homes.


Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment