Thursday, January 27, 2011

adam and becky frus

Deb, we are so sorry to hear about the illness that are still hanging around the Sorensen house. I am sure that can be really stressful as well as exhausting. Keeping goin girl, your family is always in our thoughts and prayers.

Arizona is treating us very well here. Elizabeth is staying happy and healthy. As of last week we have really tried to get an enforceable schedule for naps. She gets two naps a day and sleeps for about 3 hours for each nap. Last week I was getting 7-9 hours of straight sleep through the night, but this week she has been waking up after 3 or 4 hours. I think that she might be going through a growing spurt because she is definetely eating a lot more than last week. Hopefully we will get past this little bump and have her back to sleeping through the night.

I am very busy at school. I have put together my schedule for this semester with the goal of graduating in May. That means that March 7th I have an oral Techincal Review where I meet with my Graduate Committee to talk about my thesis and what still needs to be done. I have a lot of work to get ready for that. And then my defense of my Thesis is scheduled for the last part of April...very tight schedule. I hope I can get it all done, otherwise I will have to push graduation to August. I will keep you posted on the progress.

Adam is staying home with Elizabeth 3 days a week and he is doing a great job. It has really allowed him some time to work on the computer and get some stuff done. He is enjoying being able to feed the baby and help her to sleep. I feel so blessed to have such a great husband!

love you all
bec

No comments:

Post a Comment