Tuesday, March 1, 2011

tim and jill mathews

Well, we are pushing through this brutal winter in Rhode Island. I know Elle and I will be so happy when the weather is hot again (probably more like warm, forgot we aren’t in Vegas anymore). Just officially became Rhode Islanders…the car is finally registered here (9 months expired plates from Nevada)…LOL. We are so lucky that we never even got a ticket for expired plates…Tim was even pulled over three times and the police always let him go! What a blessing that is!



The kiddos are doing well. Liam is not quite walking yet…but he is getting closer. We entered him into a baby crawling contest and he whooped everyone, then at the very end he stopped and looked around at all the other cute babies. The babies had to actually cross over the line to win…oh well…he is still a winner in our hearts! He is just a happy baby and always so loving. He sure loves his daddy!



Elle is doing well. She is writing her name and other letters and can say the months of the year and days of the week. She is so smart. She literally could play dolls all day long. Tim and I will play with her too…I think Tim is better than me at it, he breaks out the Disney songs as the princess dolls dance with the prince. Elle loves it!



As for Tim and I, we are busy, busy, busy working lots! I feel sometimes the only break is the needed sleep I finally get. I will let Tim speak for himself. I am so grateful everyday for all that we have! I have recently started up with Avon (it was so cheap to join, only 10 bucks). I don't imagine I will make a fortune, but for extra money, I thought it might help. I am still doing Live-Ops and thankfully it is paying the bills. Tim is loved at his job and he does so well at it. He just learned that there are promotions in September coming up for him to apply for, so we ask for all your prayers in making this possible. Not only would it be great for Tim’s career, but also financially! Thank you to those that recently helped us. We are so appreciative and grateful.

Hope you all are doing well. We miss you tons…

Love,

Tim, Jill, Elle, Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment