Monday, January 14, 2013

rosi

Hello Everybodee!!!

Just after Thanksgiving I was out for an early morning walk and I tripped on a raised piece of sidewalk.  I fell hard on my left knee but managed five weeks of walking on it, not wanting to go to the doctor.  Today I finally went and after x-rays found that I have a broken knee cap.  Yep, poor ole Mom wracked up her knee.  They put me in a walking cast and I am off to the races.  Just thought that you might like an update.  Tim and Jill got to suffer with me a bit in Rhode Island.  Sorry, guys.

Dad and I have been playing a bit of Scrabble the last two days.  We get stuck pretty easily but it works our minds.  

Ben, Gali and Sadee are coming to Utah!!!! Yep, they will be here the end of January and will stay for my last big concerts.  I will be an absentee Grandma but at nights I will get to come home and give them all a body slam.  I am excited.

My student teacher, Mr. Taylor, is working out very nicely.  I had called last spring to BYU and asked them if they had a promising student teacher that they would like to send to me with the possibility of taking over my job.  They were excited.  The teacher at BYU told me that this fellow is one of three of the best potential teachers that he has mentored.  I hope it will work out.  I am giving him a lot to do and he is very excited and responsive.

Deb's baby is due in just a few weeks.  We are so excited for you, Deb and Nick!!  Another little girl.  That is wonderful.  We will be waiting with open arms.

Hope you are having a fine winter.   Utah County is up for another big storm tomorrow...   It has been very cold.  Close to zero at nights.  We need our red long johns to keep warm.

Dad's turtles are well, Petal is a bit crazy, Rosi, too.  Oh well.  

Becky's birthday is just a few days with Luke's to follow.  Happy Birthday guys!!

Sure love you all.

Rosi, Mom, Mathews

No comments:

Post a Comment