Monday, January 14, 2013

kathleen feuston


Top of the morning to ye me dear Family and Friends,

Many of you may know that I have had the opportunity to go to Ireland as part of my graduate studies to witness the peace process in Northern Ireland and the UK.  It has been a whirlwind experience so far and something that I have already gained so much from that is applicable to all aspects of my life.  The people are genuine, kind, friendly, hospitable and this country is so very lovely.  Since my time is so limited due to the schedule we are keeping, I thought I would send you the link to our group’s blog so you can get all of the perspectives from the members of our group. 


Enjoy the journey! (I am!)

Kathleen.gif
Some famous Irish sayings
“You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.”

“Everyone is nice till the cow gets into the garden”

"A cabin with plenty of food is better than a hungry castle"

"It is often that a person's mouth broke his nose"

"Here's to eyes in your heads and none in your spuds"

No comments:

Post a Comment